Bookings and Payments
To process a Booking you must send us a completed booking form with 25% for Nepal, 50% for Tibet and Bhutan non-refundable deposit as detailed below. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions.
- We require you to mail of each passport to us. After receiving copy of your passport and the completed booking form with your Advance % non-refundable we will send you final confirmation receipt.
- All deposits required are per person per trip. Please contact us regarding direct deposit details. A bank service charge should be paid at the time of deposit. We will have receipt of deposit amount from our bank.
For Credit Card Payment.
- We only accept Visa or MasterCard and a 4% levy will be added for card processing fee. For more information please call us +977-9851196875 or mail us to: firstname.lastname@example.org to pay over the phone.
- Remaining balance is required to pay before the trip departure date. Our Company reserves the right to cancel your trip should the full amount not be paid in time.
- Destination Holidays Pvt. Ltd. will not accept any draft Cheque which take long process to balance.
Please print out the form fill up it duly signed and fax back us +977-1-4782296 or scan the copy and mail us to: email@example.com
Please make cheque payable to Destination Holidays Pvt. Ltd. Company and post it to the address below:
Payment of the Balance:
The payment for the outstanding balance of your holiday is due 4 weeks prior to your departure date. If you choose to settle your holiday balance by credit card a handling charge of 3-4 % on the outstanding balance is made.
There is no handling charge for payment by cheque or bank transfer.